Sunday, February 9, 2014

Orange vinergarette salad dressing

Kennedy Kitchen Creations
By
Tanya Kennedy

I am on a diet. Not a bad diet. In terms that I have to count calories or weigh my food. But a diet all the same. The first three days are like a purification phase. Imagine this: purifying with 2-3 pounds of meat a day!!! Seriously. I can have most green raw Vegis. They must be raw. And an orange. Yes. An orange.  I can also have vinegar and oil salad dressing. So, I have concocted a little vinergarette that takes the edge off of the vinegar. Guess what the main ingredient is?? Enjoy.

1 orange squeeze every single bit of juice out of it that you can. I even scrapped the pulp out and used that too.

1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 balsamic vinegar
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
Juice from the orange

Combine well. Serve.


No comments:

Post a Comment