Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Lemon Pepper Naked Wings

Super Bowl and Wings. They just go together. Here is one of my favorite variations. Last night, I made one of my favorite meals.I use a fry daddy. But you can use any method of frying that works for you.

Oil for the cooking vessel.
Heat.
2 flats of wings
Corn starch
1 TB Kosher Salt
½ tsp pepper
Mix the dry ingredients together.
Dredge the chicken through the corn starch mixture.
Cook in heated oil until lightly browned.
Melt 1 stick butter.
Add:
2 tsp lemon pepper seasoning.
After each batch of wings is completely cooked, remix the butter and seasoning and drizzle over the wings.
Let them set for about 10 minutes then serve.
Enjoy!
If you should have questions about this recipe, please contact me at tkenne11@earthlink.net

No comments:

Post a Comment